Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The most free 5 hours of the semester

Yep, you guessed it, I finally found 5 hours of the day where I can do absolutely nothing, its just amazing. Actually, I do have an assignment for my boss which I meant to start last week Friday but class work has me so busy, I might look at it tomrrow when I find more free time in the day(who am I kidding).

And its time for the (drum roll please........) "You Learn Something New Everyday Fact"
Today's entry is "If your cost is negative, that is a profit", this doesn't really count since I could've figured it out myself and I never gave it any thought but what the hay. Today's "You Learn Something New Everyday Fact" is brought to you by Elizbeth Samuels (Thank you Liz).
Anyway I flunked my Prob. and Stats. quiz this morning after spending wee hours of the morning preparing for it (I might as well been sleeping).

Still debating whether to take my hard earned saved money and go Trinidad for the Christmas and get extremely drunk off of Johnny Walker and Stag or to stay here and spend my money on a decent Tablet PC, sigh, Computer Science will change you for real. Freshman year it wouldn't even be an issue, a laptop could wait, guess with all these Junior Computer Science courses coming up I really need it.

Finally saw my advisor today, might have to look into saving money for summer school, gotta remind myself to update my Maryland Learners Permit so I can get that in-county (way cheaper than in-state) tuition at Prince George's County, I should look into it around now, you know how Howard can be slow with processing something.

Next semester go be real pace though, Analysis of Algorithm, Sys. Engineering 2, Structures of Programming Languages, ...Maybe I should invest in having a coroner come take my measurements in advance. Tomorrow is the UPE Howard chapter's 2nd E-Board meeting, this time I advised the faculty advisors, so hopefully that would go well, still have to find a speaker though (*hint*hint).

Anyway I'm gonna go home and get some sleep, I'm in my room so seldom, when I am home, I'm surprised everytime I look in the fridge, Lionel and Alexis does be making some random grocery runs, I haven't even spent a dime on groceries for the semester, except for the jar of Peanut Butter I bought (I wonder if its still there). I know whats still there though, my 3 heinekens, they better be in my room fridge or else heads will roll. Enough blogging, time for some shuteye, keep posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home